Aims of Shiatsu
- to stimulate the self-regulation system of the organism
- to release energetic tensions and blockages
- to support the natural and free flow of the vital energy
- to balance the energetic system of a person as a wholeness (body and mind)
- to increase self-awareness and the self-responsibility to take care for the health.
Shiatsu is applied in different fields of applications. It can help and accompany people in their processes
- to maintain and promote health
- to recover from physical and psychical health disharmonies
- to gain deep relaxation of body and mind
- to get into contact with the body and inner self
- to be supported during life crisis and in difficult situations
- to develop their potential.