The members of the ISN invite the political and institutional world
- To accept national Shiatsu Federations as partners in negotiations concerning the national regulation of Shiatsu.
- To accept that the definition of Shiatsu, the Professional Profile, the vocational formation, the Code of Ethics and other instruments of quality-development and control are the genuine task of the national Shiatsu Federations.
- To recognize ISN as the international representative of its national Shiatsu Federations.
- To recognize Shiatsu as an independent, natural, holistic method and discipline to promote health, which is practised without any risks for the receivers.
- To acknowledge that Shiatsu as a profession is practised with the aim of health promotion, even when it is applied to people with health disturbances or illness.
- To acknowledge that the professional practice of Shiatsu needs qualifications aequivalent to the standards of ISN members, even when applied in the framework of other professions.